This web page contains thorough information on how to remove U启动UEFI版 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall U启动UEFI版 from your systemUQiDong.Com
. Go over here
where you can read more on UQiDong.Com. More details about U启动UEFI版 can be seen at http://www.uqidong.com/?install64
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UQiDong64 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing U启动UEFI版 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UQiDong64\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. U启动UEFI版's main file takes about 11.43 MB (11983792 bytes) and is named UQiDong.exe.
U启动UEFI版 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.84 MB (12418912
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (424.92 KB)
- UQiDong.exe (11.43 MB)
This info is about U启动UEFI版 version 184.108.40.2063
alone. For more U启动UEFI版 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
U启动UEFI版 is an application by the software company UQiDong.Com. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase U启动UEFI版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall U启动UEFI版 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find U启动UEFI版 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "U启动UEFI版". If it is installed on your PC the U启动UEFI版 app will be found automatically. When you select U启动UEFI版 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about U启动UEFI版, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for U启动UEFI版:
- The publisher is: http://www.uqidong.com/?install64
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UQiDong64\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove U启动UEFI版.
8. After uninstalling U启动UEFI版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of U启动UEFI版 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling U启动UEFI版 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall U启动UEFI版 by UQiDong.Com from your PC, nor are we saying that U启动UEFI版 by UQiDong.Com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall U启动UEFI版 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 08:44:40.370