You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall U+Box 넷드라이브 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall U+Box 넷드라이브 from your systemLG Uplus Corp
. Take a look here
for more information on LG Uplus Corp. More details about the app U+Box 넷드라이브 can be found at http://cloud.uplusbox.co.kr/
. U+Box 넷드라이브 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UplusBox NetDrive directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling U+Box 넷드라이브 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UplusBox NetDrive\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UPlusBoxNetDrive.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.05 MB (4250816 bytes) on disk.
U+Box 넷드라이브 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.08 MB (5323136
bytes) on disk.
- UnInstall.exe (1.02 MB)
- UPlusBoxNetDrive.exe (4.05 MB)
This web page is about U+Box 넷드라이브 version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other U+Box 넷드라이브 versions:
U+Box 넷드라이브 is an application released by LG Uplus Corp. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall U+Box 넷드라이브 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase U+Box 넷드라이브 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate U+Box 넷드라이브 or simply click the Search feature and type in "U+Box 넷드라이브". If it is installed on your PC the U+Box 넷드라이브 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click U+Box 넷드라이브 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about U+Box 넷드라이브, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for U+Box 넷드라이브:
- The software company is: http://cloud.uplusbox.co.kr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UplusBox NetDrive\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall U+Box 넷드라이브.
8. After uninstalling U+Box 넷드라이브, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong U+Box 넷드라이브 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling U+Box 넷드라이브 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall U+Box 넷드라이브 by LG Uplus Corp from your PC, we are not saying that U+Box 넷드라이브 by LG Uplus Corp is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall U+Box 넷드라이브 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 02:05:26.887