Tyrian is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Tyrian from your computerDotEmu
. More information on DotEmu can be seen here
. Click on http://www.dotemu.com
to get more facts about Tyrian on DotEmu's website. Usually the Tyrian application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DotEmu\Tyrian directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Tyrian is C:\Program Files (x86)\DotEmu\Tyrian\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 177.27 KB (181520 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninst.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Tyrian. They take 177.27 KB (181520
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Tyrian is a program offered by DotEmu. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Tyrian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Tyrian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tyrian or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tyrian". If it exists on your system the Tyrian program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tyrian in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tyrian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tyrian:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dotemu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DotEmu\Tyrian\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tyrian.
8. After removing Tyrian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tyrian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tyrian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tyrian by DotEmu from your PC, nor are we saying that Tyrian by DotEmu is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Tyrian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 15:33:53.603