Typora version 0.9.16
This info is about Typora version 0.9.16 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Typora version 0.9.16 from your systemtypora.io
. Go over here
where you can get more info on typora.io. More details about Typora version 0.9.16 can be found at http://typora.io/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Typora directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Typora\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Typora version 0.9.16. The program's main executable file is titled Typora.exe and its approximative size is 81.02 MB (84957696 bytes).
Typora version 0.9.16 is composed of the following executables which take 82.36 MB (86357713
bytes) on disk:
- Typora.exe (81.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- typora.exe (133.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.16
of Typora version 0.9.16.
Typora version 0.9.16 is an application marketed by typora.io. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Typora version 0.9.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Typora version 0.9.16 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Typora version 0.9.16 or simply click the Search field and type in "Typora version 0.9.16". The Typora version 0.9.16 program will be found very quickly. When you click Typora version 0.9.16 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Typora version 0.9.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Typora version 0.9.16:
- The software company is: http://typora.io/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Typora\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Typora version 0.9.16.
8. After uninstalling Typora version 0.9.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Typora version 0.9.16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Typora version 0.9.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Typora version 0.9.16 by typora.io from your computer, nor are we saying that Typora version 0.9.16 by typora.io is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Typora version 0.9.16 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 08:13:20.450