Typora version 0.9.16
This info is about Typora version 0.9.16 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Typora version 0.9.16 from your systemtypora.io
. Go over here
where you can get more info on typora.io. More details about Typora version 0.9.16 can be found at http://typora.io/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Typora directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Typora\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Typora version 0.9.16. The program's main executable file is titled Typora.exe and its approximative size is 81.02 MB (84957696 bytes).
Typora version 0.9.16 is composed of the following executables which take 82.36 MB (86357713
bytes) on disk:
- Typora.exe (81.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- typora.exe (133.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.16
of Typora version 0.9.16.
Typora version 0.9.16 is an application marketed by typora.io. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Typora version 0.9.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Typora version 0.9.16 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Typora version 0.9.16 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Typora version 0.9.16". If it exists on your system the Typora version 0.9.16 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Typora version 0.9.16 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Typora version 0.9.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Typora version 0.9.16:
- The publisher is: http://typora.io/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Typora\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Typora version 0.9.16.
8. After uninstalling Typora version 0.9.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Typora version 0.9.16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Typora version 0.9.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Typora version 0.9.16 by typora.io from your computer, nor are we saying that Typora version 0.9.16 by typora.io is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Typora version 0.9.16 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 08:13:20.450