TypingMaster 6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TypingMaster 6 from your PCTypingMaster Inc
. Additional info about TypingMaster Inc can be read here
. Click on http://www.TypingMaster.com/
to get more facts about TypingMaster 6 on TypingMaster Inc's website. TypingMaster 6 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TypingMaster6 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling TypingMaster 6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TypingMaster6\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. tmaster.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.62 MB (1702392 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of TypingMaster 6. They occupy about 2.31 MB (2417246
bytes) on disk.
- sendclose.exe (15.00 KB)
- tmaster.exe (1.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (683.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.31
of TypingMaster 6.
TypingMaster 6 is an application released by the software company TypingMaster Inc. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase TypingMaster 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TypingMaster 6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TypingMaster 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "TypingMaster 6". The TypingMaster 6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TypingMaster 6 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TypingMaster 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TypingMaster 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.TypingMaster.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TypingMaster6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TypingMaster 6.
8. After uninstalling TypingMaster 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TypingMaster 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TypingMaster 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TypingMaster 6 by TypingMaster Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that TypingMaster 6 by TypingMaster Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TypingMaster 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 12:58:45.957