This web page is about TypingMaster for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TypingMaster from your systemTypingMaster Inc
. You can find out more on TypingMaster Inc or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.TypingMaster.com/
if you want to read more on TypingMaster on TypingMaster Inc's web page. Usually the TypingMaster application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TypingMaster folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling TypingMaster is C:\Program Files (x86)\TypingMaster\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. tmaster.exe is the TypingMaster's primary executable file and it takes about 3.12 MB (3269112 bytes) on disk.
TypingMaster installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.01 MB (5253966
bytes) on disk.
- KBoost.exe (1.19 MB)
- sendclose.exe (21.99 KB)
- tmaster.exe (3.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.85 KB)
This page is about TypingMaster version 7.00
TypingMaster is an application by TypingMaster Inc. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall TypingMaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TypingMaster from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TypingMaster or simply activate the Search field and type in "TypingMaster". The TypingMaster app will be found very quickly. After you click TypingMaster in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TypingMaster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TypingMaster:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.TypingMaster.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TypingMaster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TypingMaster.
8. After uninstalling TypingMaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TypingMaster which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TypingMaster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TypingMaster by TypingMaster Inc from your PC, we are not saying that TypingMaster by TypingMaster Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TypingMaster supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 21:22:17.460