Typing & Data Entry 1.0
This info is about Typing & Data Entry 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Typing & Data Entry 1.0 from your systemNimblefingers
. More information about Nimblefingers can be found here
. You can get more details on Typing & Data Entry 1.0 at http://www.nimblefingers.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TypingDataEntry folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Typing & Data Entry 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TypingDataEntry\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TypingDataEntry.exe is the Typing & Data Entry 1.0's main executable file and it occupies about 948.00 KB (970752 bytes) on disk.
Typing & Data Entry 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.57 MB (1644298
bytes) on disk:
- TypingDataEntry.exe (948.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Typing & Data Entry 1.0 version 1.0
Typing & Data Entry 1.0 is an application by Nimblefingers. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Typing & Data Entry 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Typing & Data Entry 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Typing & Data Entry 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Typing & Data Entry 1.0". If it exists on your system the Typing & Data Entry 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Typing & Data Entry 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Typing & Data Entry 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Typing & Data Entry 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nimblefingers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TypingDataEntry\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Typing & Data Entry 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Typing & Data Entry 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Typing & Data Entry 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Typing & Data Entry 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Typing & Data Entry 1.0 by Nimblefingers from your PC, nor are we saying that Typing & Data Entry 1.0 by Nimblefingers is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Typing & Data Entry 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 17:28:18.137