TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2
TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 from your systemYUNEEC
. Take a look here
for more information on YUNEEC. More details about TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 can be seen at http://www.yuneec.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TyphoonHGUI directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TyphoonHGUI\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled WpfAppTyphoonH.exe and it has a size of 7.96 MB (8343552 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2. They take about 22.65 MB (23745920
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (765.77 KB)
- WpfAppTyphoonH.exe (7.96 MB)
- Wpfbootload.exe (1.47 MB)
- x32.exe (6.27 MB)
- x64.exe (6.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2.
TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 is an application marketed by YUNEEC. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yuneec.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TyphoonHGUI\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2.
8. After removing TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 by YUNEEC from your PC, we are not saying that TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 by YUNEEC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TyphoonHGUI 版本 1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 11:10:09.140