TypeSqf version 0.61
This page contains thorough information on how to remove TypeSqf version 0.61 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TypeSqf version 0.61 from your computerEngima
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Engima. More details about TypeSqf version 0.61 can be seen at http://www.typesqf.com/
. Usually the TypeSqf version 0.61 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TypeSqf directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall TypeSqf version 0.61 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TypeSqf\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. TypeSqf.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 730.00 KB (747520 bytes) on disk.
TypeSqf version 0.61 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.40 MB (1472738
bytes) on disk.
- TypeSqf.exe (730.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.22 KB)
The current web page applies to TypeSqf version 0.61 version 0.61
TypeSqf version 0.61 is an application by Engima. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove TypeSqf version 0.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TypeSqf version 0.61 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TypeSqf version 0.61 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TypeSqf version 0.61". If it is installed on your PC the TypeSqf version 0.61 app will be found automatically. After you select TypeSqf version 0.61 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TypeSqf version 0.61, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TypeSqf version 0.61:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.typesqf.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TypeSqf\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TypeSqf version 0.61.
8. After removing TypeSqf version 0.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TypeSqf version 0.61 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TypeSqf version 0.61 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TypeSqf version 0.61 by Engima from your computer, we are not saying that TypeSqf version 0.61 by Engima is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TypeSqf version 0.61 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 11:37:32.690