TypeRightNow is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TypeRightNow from your computerTypingMaster Inc
. More information on TypingMaster Inc can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.TypingMaster.com/
if you want to read more on TypeRightNow on TypingMaster Inc's page. TypeRightNow is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TypeRightNow folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing TypeRightNow is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TypeRightNow\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.95 MB (3098104 bytes) on disk and is labeled tmaster.exe.
TypeRightNow installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.80 MB (5028694
bytes) on disk.
- KBoost.exe (1.16 MB)
- sendclose.exe (15.00 KB)
- tmaster.exe (2.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (682.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.00
TypeRightNow is an application by TypingMaster Inc. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall TypeRightNow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TypeRightNow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TypeRightNow or simply click the Search field and type in "TypeRightNow". The TypeRightNow application will be found automatically. After you click TypeRightNow in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TypeRightNow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TypeRightNow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.TypingMaster.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TypeRightNow\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TypeRightNow.
8. After removing TypeRightNow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TypeRightNow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TypeRightNow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TypeRightNow by TypingMaster Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that TypeRightNow by TypingMaster Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TypeRightNow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:01:46.743