TypeDNA 2.2.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TypeDNA 2.2.0 from your systemTypeDNA AB
. More information on TypeDNA AB can be seen here
. Please open http://www.typedna.com/
if you want to read more on TypeDNA 2.2.0 on TypeDNA AB's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\TypeDNA directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\TypeDNA\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall TypeDNA 2.2.0. The application's main executable file is titled TypeDNA_Font_Manager.exe and occupies 1.99 MB (2090707 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside TypeDNA 2.2.0. They occupy about 15.83 MB (16597662
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dnaextractfeatures.exe (130.50 KB)
- dnafindsimilar.exe (1.28 MB)
- dnafontadder.exe (4.05 MB)
- FMService.exe (2.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- install_helper.exe (46.50 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- TypeDNA_Font_Manager.exe (1.99 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.73 MB)
This page is about TypeDNA 2.2.0 version 2.2.0
TypeDNA 2.2.0 is a program by TypeDNA AB. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase TypeDNA 2.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TypeDNA 2.2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TypeDNA 2.2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TypeDNA 2.2.0". The TypeDNA 2.2.0 application will be found automatically. When you click TypeDNA 2.2.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TypeDNA 2.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TypeDNA 2.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.typedna.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TypeDNA\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TypeDNA 2.2.0.
8. After uninstalling TypeDNA 2.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TypeDNA 2.2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TypeDNA 2.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TypeDNA 2.2.0 by TypeDNA AB from your PC, nor are we saying that TypeDNA 2.2.0 by TypeDNA AB is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TypeDNA 2.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 18:31:46.503