Type light 3.1.017
Type light 3.1.017 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Type light 3.1.017 from your computerCR8 Software Solutions
. Additional info about CR8 Software Solutions can be read here
. You can see more info on Type light 3.1.017 at http://www.cr8software.net
. Type light 3.1.017 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Type light directory, regulated by the user's option. Type light 3.1.017's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Type light\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Typelight.exe and it has a size of 3.07 MB (3216791 bytes).
Type light 3.1.017 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.75 MB (3931829
bytes) on disk.
- Typelight.exe (3.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 017
of Type light 3.1.017.
Type light 3.1.017 is an application released by the software company CR8 Software Solutions. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Type light 3.1.017 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Type light 3.1.017 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Type light 3.1.017 or simply click the Search field and type in "Type light 3.1.017". If it is installed on your PC the Type light 3.1.017 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Type light 3.1.017 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Type light 3.1.017, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Type light 3.1.017:
- The publisher is: http://www.cr8software.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Type light\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Type light 3.1.017.
8. After removing Type light 3.1.017, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Type light 3.1.017 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Type light 3.1.017 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Type light 3.1.017 by CR8 Software Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that Type light 3.1.017 by CR8 Software Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Type light 3.1.017 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-06-02 01:12:33.280