Type Pilot is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Type Pilot from your systemTwo Pilots
. You can find out more on Two Pilots or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.colorpilot.com/
to get more info about Type Pilot on Two Pilots's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Type Pilot folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Type Pilot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Type Pilot\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. TypePlt.exe is the Type Pilot's main executable file and it takes close to 411.59 KB (421472 bytes) on disk.
Type Pilot contains of the executables below. They occupy 551.46 KB (564692
bytes) on disk.
- HookProc.exe (17.09 KB)
- Launcher.exe (19.59 KB)
- Launcher64.exe (20.59 KB)
- TypePlt.exe (411.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (82.58 KB)
The current page applies to Type Pilot version 3.0.7
only. You can find here a few links to other Type Pilot versions:
...click to view all...
Type Pilot is a program offered by the software company Two Pilots. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Type Pilot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Type Pilot with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Type Pilot or simply activate the Search field and type in "Type Pilot". If it is installed on your PC the Type Pilot program will be found very quickly. After you select Type Pilot in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Type Pilot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Type Pilot:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.colorpilot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Type Pilot\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Type Pilot.
8. After uninstalling Type Pilot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Type Pilot which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Type Pilot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Type Pilot by Two Pilots from your computer, we are not saying that Type Pilot by Two Pilots is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Type Pilot in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-15 10:37:58.943