Type Align is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Type Align from your systemType Align
. You can read more on Type Align or check for application updates here
. Usually the Type Align application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\03000200-1446663290-0500-0006-000700080009 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Type Align's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\03000200-1446663290-0500-0006-000700080009\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 124.68 KB (127670 bytes) on disk and is labeled pnsi369F.exe.
Type Align contains of the executables below. They occupy 282.37 KB (289151
bytes) on disk.
- pnsi369F.exe (124.68 KB)
- rnsi369D.exe (108.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (49.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Type Align.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Type Align is a program marketed by Type Align. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Type Align is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Type Align from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Type Align or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Type Align". If it exists on your system the Type Align application will be found very quickly. When you click Type Align in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Type Align, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Type Align.
8. After uninstalling Type Align, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Type Align that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Type Align using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Type Align by Type Align from your computer, we are not saying that Type Align by Type Align is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Type Align supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 12:20:22.513