Type 3.2.034 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Type 3.2.034 from your systemCR8 Software Solutions
. You can read more on CR8 Software Solutions or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Type 3.2.034 can be found at http://cr8software.net
. Type 3.2.034 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Type 3.2 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Type 3.2.034's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Type 3.2\unins000.exe. Type 3.2.034's main file takes about 4.94 MB (5179687 bytes) and its name is Type3.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Type 3.2.034. They take about 5.62 MB (5894725
bytes) on disk.
- Type3.exe (4.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about Type 3.2.034 version 034
Type 3.2.034 is a program released by CR8 Software Solutions. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Type 3.2.034 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Type 3.2.034 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Type 3.2.034 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Type 3.2.034". The Type 3.2.034 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Type 3.2.034 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Type 3.2.034, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Type 3.2.034:
- The web site of the application is: http://cr8software.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Type 3.2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Type 3.2.034.
8. After uninstalling Type 3.2.034, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Type 3.2.034 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Type 3.2.034 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Type 3.2.034 by CR8 Software Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that Type 3.2.034 by CR8 Software Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Type 3.2.034 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-13 08:17:54.933