This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TxController for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TxController from your computerJanteq Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Janteq Corp.. You can read more about related to TxController at http://www.janteq.com/
. TxController is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\janteq\TxController directory, depending on the user's option. TxController's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\janteq\TxController\unins000.exe. TxController.exe is the TxController's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.70 MB (3875840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TxController. They take about 41.88 MB (43912865
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- decryption.exe (6.28 MB)
- ffplay.exe (24.49 MB)
- JTCommsProg.exe (932.50 KB)
- NemoTCPUpgrade.exe (5.81 MB)
- TxController.exe (3.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
TxController is an application marketed by the software company Janteq Corp.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall TxController is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TxController from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TxController or simply click the Search field and type in "TxController". The TxController program will be found automatically. After you select TxController in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TxController, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TxController:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.janteq.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\janteq\TxController\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TxController.
8. After removing TxController, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TxController which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TxController with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TxController by Janteq Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that TxController by Janteq Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TxController in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 01:57:52.747