Twonky Server Installer 126.96.36.199
This web page is about Twonky Server Installer 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Twonky Server Installer 184.108.40.206 from your systemPacketVideo
. Go over here
for more information on PacketVideo. Click on http://www.PacketVideo.com/
to get more info about Twonky Server Installer 220.127.116.11 on PacketVideo's website. Usually the Twonky Server Installer 18.104.22.168 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PacketVideo\Twonky Server Installer folder, depending on the user's option during install. Twonky Server Installer 22.214.171.124's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PacketVideo\Twonky Server Installer\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.92 MB (6212120 bytes) on disk and is labeled Twonky Media Server 7.3.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Twonky Server Installer 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 6.02 MB (6310498
bytes) on disk.
- Twonky Media Server 7.3.exe (5.92 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.07 KB)
The current page applies to Twonky Server Installer 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PacketVideo\Twonky Server Installer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PacketVideo\Twonky Server Installer\Twonky Media Server 7.3.exe
Twonky Server Installer 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company PacketVideo. Some users try to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Twonky Server Installer 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Twonky Server Installer 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Twonky Server Installer 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Twonky Server Installer 188.8.131.52". The Twonky Server Installer 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Twonky Server Installer 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Twonky Server Installer 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Twonky Server Installer 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.PacketVideo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PacketVideo\Twonky Server Installer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Twonky Server Installer 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Twonky Server Installer 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Twonky Server Installer 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Twonky Server Installer 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Twonky Server Installer 18.104.22.168 by PacketVideo from your computer, nor are we saying that Twonky Server Installer 22.214.171.124 by PacketVideo is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Twonky Server Installer 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-05 04:44:06.417