This page contains thorough information on how to remove TwoDirs V18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TwoDirs V22.214.171.124 from your computerM. Tesch
. More information on M. Tesch can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.twodirs.de
if you want to read more on TwoDirs V126.96.36.199 on M. Tesch's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\TwoDirs folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for TwoDirs V188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\TwoDirs\unins000.exe. TwoDirs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.09 MB (1142784 bytes) on disk.
TwoDirs V184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.12 MB (2221574
bytes) on disk.
- TwoDirs Portable.exe (365.00 KB)
- TwoDirs.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (688.51 KB)
This web page is about TwoDirs V220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
TwoDirs V22.214.171.124 is a program marketed by M. Tesch. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove TwoDirs V126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TwoDirs V188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TwoDirs V184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TwoDirs V220.127.116.11". The TwoDirs V18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TwoDirs V22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TwoDirs V126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TwoDirs V188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.twodirs.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TwoDirs\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TwoDirs V184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling TwoDirs V220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TwoDirs V18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TwoDirs V22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TwoDirs V126.96.36.199 by M. Tesch from your computer, we are not saying that TwoDirs V188.8.131.52 by M. Tesch is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TwoDirs V184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:28:03.713