This page contains thorough information on how to remove TwoDirs V22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TwoDirs V126.96.36.199 from your computerM. Tesch
. More information on M. Tesch can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.twodirs.de
if you want to read more on TwoDirs V188.8.131.52 on M. Tesch's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\TwoDirs folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for TwoDirs V184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\TwoDirs\unins000.exe. TwoDirs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.09 MB (1142784 bytes) on disk.
TwoDirs V220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.12 MB (2221574
bytes) on disk.
- TwoDirs Portable.exe (365.00 KB)
- TwoDirs.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (688.51 KB)
This web page is about TwoDirs V18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
TwoDirs V126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by M. Tesch. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove TwoDirs V188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TwoDirs V184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TwoDirs V220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TwoDirs V18.104.22.168". The TwoDirs V22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TwoDirs V126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TwoDirs V188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TwoDirs V184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.twodirs.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TwoDirs\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TwoDirs V220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling TwoDirs V18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TwoDirs V22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TwoDirs V126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TwoDirs V188.8.131.52 by M. Tesch from your computer, we are not saying that TwoDirs V184.108.40.206 by M. Tesch is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TwoDirs V220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:28:03.713