Two Worlds II Castle Defense
Two Worlds II Castle Defense is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Two Worlds II Castle Defense from your PCR.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul
. Take a look here
where you can read more on R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul. You can get more details about Two Worlds II Castle Defense at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Two Worlds II Castle Defense directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Two Worlds II Castle Defense\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Two Worlds II Castle Defense. Two Worlds II Castle Defense's primary file takes around 1.09 MB (1142272 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Two Worlds II Castle Defense. They occupy about 1.09 MB (1142272
bytes) on disk.
Two Worlds II Castle Defense is an application marketed by R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Two Worlds II Castle Defense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Two Worlds II Castle Defense from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Two Worlds II Castle Defense or simply click the Search field and type in "Two Worlds II Castle Defense". If it exists on your system the Two Worlds II Castle Defense program will be found automatically. After you select Two Worlds II Castle Defense in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Two Worlds II Castle Defense, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Two Worlds II Castle Defense:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Two Worlds II Castle Defense\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Two Worlds II Castle Defense.
8. After removing Two Worlds II Castle Defense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Two Worlds II Castle Defense that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Two Worlds II Castle Defense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Two Worlds II Castle Defense by R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul from your computer, nor are we saying that Two Worlds II Castle Defense by R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Two Worlds II Castle Defense in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-01 14:16:25.593