This web page is about Two for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Two from your PCBgames
. You can read more on Bgames or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Two at http://www.bgames.org/
. Usually the Two program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\two folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\two\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Two. Two's primary file takes around 455.00 KB (465920 bytes) and is called two.exe.
Two installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.08 MB (1137095
bytes) on disk.
- two.exe (455.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (655.44 KB)
Two is a program offered by the software company Bgames. Some people try to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Two is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Two with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Two or simply click the Search field and type in "Two". The Two program will be found very quickly. When you select Two in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Two, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Two:
- The software company is: http://www.bgames.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\two\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Two.
8. After uninstalling Two, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Two that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Two with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Two by Bgames from your computer, we are not saying that Two by Bgames is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Two supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:51:39.023