This web page is about Twitter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Twitter from your systemSweetLabs
. Open here
where you can read more on SweetLabs. Twitter is normally set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Twitter is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk and is titled ServiceHostApp.exe.
Twitter contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about Twitter version 1.0.6
When you're planning to uninstall Twitter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Twitter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_twitter.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bhmmomiinigofkjcapegjjndpbikblnp\4.0.0_0\images\twitter.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bhmmomiinigofkjcapegjjndpbikblnp\4.0.0_0\images\twitter.svg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb\1.13.3_0\skin\social\twitter.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_twitter.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\000003.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_twitter.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\CURRENT
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_twitter.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOCK
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_twitter.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_twitter.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\MANIFEST-000001
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_twitter.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\IconCache\persistent\Twitter.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\8c0b14e60879f2548bd19e9389102cafe32945cf\b5a8585b791e0c5d0c01cde19e285949786e2aef\css\twitter.css
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Twitter.lnk
Twitter is a program offered by the software company SweetLabs. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Twitter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Twitter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Twitter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Twitter". The Twitter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Twitter in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Twitter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Twitter.
8. After removing Twitter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Twitter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Twitter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Twitter by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Twitter by SweetLabs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Twitter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:35:37.447