This web page is about Twitter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Twitter from your systemSweetLabs
. Open here
where you can read more on SweetLabs. Twitter is normally set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Twitter is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk and is titled ServiceHostApp.exe.
Twitter contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about Twitter version 1.0.6
When you're planning to uninstall Twitter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Twitter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_twitter.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bhmmomiinigofkjcapegjjndpbikblnp\4.0.0_0\images\twitter.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bhmmomiinigofkjcapegjjndpbikblnp\4.0.0_0\images\twitter.svg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb\1.13.3_0\skin\social\twitter.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_twitter.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\000003.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_twitter.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\CURRENT
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_twitter.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOCK
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_twitter.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_twitter.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\MANIFEST-000001
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_twitter.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\IconCache\persistent\Twitter.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\8c0b14e60879f2548bd19e9389102cafe32945cf\b5a8585b791e0c5d0c01cde19e285949786e2aef\css\twitter.css
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Twitter.lnk
Twitter is a program offered by the software company SweetLabs. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Twitter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Twitter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Twitter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Twitter". The Twitter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Twitter in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Twitter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Twitter.
8. After removing Twitter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Twitter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Twitter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Twitter by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Twitter by SweetLabs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Twitter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:35:37.447