Twitch Stream is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Twitch Stream from your systemSaverAddon
. Further information on SaverAddon can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Twitch Stream folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Twitch Stream is "C:\Program Files\Twitch Stream\Twitch Stream.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Twitch Stream.exe and occupies 766.00 KB (784384 bytes).
Twitch Stream installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- Twitch Stream.exe (766.00 KB)
Twitch Stream is an application by the software company SaverAddon. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Twitch Stream is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Twitch Stream from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Twitch Stream or simply click the Search field and type in "Twitch Stream". The Twitch Stream program will be found automatically. When you select Twitch Stream in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Twitch Stream, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Twitch Stream.
8. After removing Twitch Stream, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Twitch Stream which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Twitch Stream using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Twitch Stream by SaverAddon from your PC, we are not saying that Twitch Stream by SaverAddon is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Twitch Stream supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 22:39:51.553