This page is about Twister Suite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Twister Suite from your systemSarasSoft
. You can find out more on SarasSoft or check for application updates here
. Please open www.twisterflasher.com
if you want to read more on Twister Suite on SarasSoft's page. Twister Suite is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\SarasSoft\Twister directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Twister Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Twister_ATRz.exe is the Twister Suite's main executable file and it occupies about 1.20 MB (1255936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Twister Suite. They occupy about 5.22 MB (5471232
bytes) on disk.
- Twister_ATRz.exe (1.20 MB)
- Twister_RTP.exe (1.22 MB)
- Twister_Acer.exe (1.03 MB)
- Twister_Sam.exe (1.37 MB)
- UFS2xxun.exe (411.50 KB)
This data is about Twister Suite version 01.32.000
only. You can find here a few links to other Twister Suite releases:
Twister Suite is an application by SarasSoft. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Twister Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Twister Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Twister Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Twister Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Twister Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Twister Suite in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Twister Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Twister Suite:
- The publisher is: www.twisterflasher.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Twister Suite.
8. After uninstalling Twister Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Twister Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Twister Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Twister Suite by SarasSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Twister Suite by SarasSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Twister Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 13:51:15.047