Twisted Lands: Les Origines
This web page is about Twisted Lands: Les Origines for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Twisted Lands: Les Origines from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.fr\Twisted Lands Origin directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.fr\Twisted Lands Origin\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Twisted Lands: Les Origines. The application's main executable file occupies 1.98 MB (2077152 bytes) on disk and is called TwistedLands3.exe.
Twisted Lands: Les Origines installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.69 MB (5970002
bytes) on disk.
- TwistedLands3.exe (1.98 MB)
- TwistedLands3.wrp.exe (3.32 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (404.61 KB)
The current web page applies to Twisted Lands: Les Origines version 220.127.116.11
Twisted Lands: Les Origines is an application marketed by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Twisted Lands: Les Origines is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Twisted Lands: Les Origines with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Twisted Lands: Les Origines or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Twisted Lands: Les Origines". If it exists on your system the Twisted Lands: Les Origines application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Twisted Lands: Les Origines in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Twisted Lands: Les Origines, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Twisted Lands: Les Origines.
8. After removing Twisted Lands: Les Origines, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Twisted Lands: Les Origines which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Twisted Lands: Les Origines with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Twisted Lands: Les Origines by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Twisted Lands: Les Origines by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Twisted Lands: Les Origines in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 14:17:40.480