Twisted Lands - Insomniac
Twisted Lands - Insomniac is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Twisted Lands - Insomniac from your systemDenda Games
. You can find out more on Denda Games or check for application updates here
. Twisted Lands - Insomniac is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\Twisted Lands - Insomniac folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Twisted Lands - Insomniac is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\Twisted Lands - Insomniac\Uninstall.exe". TwistedLands2.exe is the Twisted Lands - Insomniac's main executable file and it occupies around 6.92 MB (7260934 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Twisted Lands - Insomniac. They occupy about 7.09 MB (7433130
bytes) on disk.
- TwistedLands2.exe (6.92 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (168.16 KB)
The current page applies to Twisted Lands - Insomniac version 22.214.171.124
Twisted Lands - Insomniac is a program released by Denda Games. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Twisted Lands - Insomniac is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Twisted Lands - Insomniac from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Twisted Lands - Insomniac or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Twisted Lands - Insomniac". If it is installed on your PC the Twisted Lands - Insomniac application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Twisted Lands - Insomniac in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Twisted Lands - Insomniac, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Twisted Lands - Insomniac.
8. After uninstalling Twisted Lands - Insomniac, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Twisted Lands - Insomniac that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Twisted Lands - Insomniac using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Twisted Lands - Insomniac by Denda Games from your computer, we are not saying that Twisted Lands - Insomniac by Denda Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Twisted Lands - Insomniac supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-17 08:44:11.643