You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Twinkstar Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Twinkstar Browser from your systemTwinkstar Limited
. More information about Twinkstar Limited can be found here
. More details about the software Twinkstar Browser can be found at http://www.twinkstar.com/
. Usually the Twinkstar Browser program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Twinkstar Browser directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Twinkstar Browser is C:\Program Files\Twinkstar Browser\Uninstall.exe. Twinkstar Browser's main file takes around 699.30 KB (716080 bytes) and is named twinkstar.exe.
Twinkstar Browser is composed of the following executables which take 7.61 MB (7981248
bytes) on disk:
- delegate_execute.exe (652.30 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- twinkstar.exe (699.30 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Twinkstar Browser. You can find below info on other application versions of Twinkstar Browser:
...click to view all...
Twinkstar Browser is an application offered by the software company Twinkstar Limited. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Twinkstar Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Twinkstar Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Twinkstar Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Twinkstar Browser". The Twinkstar Browser app will be found automatically. After you select Twinkstar Browser in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Twinkstar Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Twinkstar Browser:
- The publisher is: http://www.twinkstar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Twinkstar Browser\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Twinkstar Browser.
8. After removing Twinkstar Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Twinkstar Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Twinkstar Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Twinkstar Browser by Twinkstar Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Twinkstar Browser by Twinkstar Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Twinkstar Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 05:15:31.237