TwinkiePaste 2.18 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TwinkiePaste 2.18 from your PCG&G Software
. Check out here
for more details on G&G Software. More details about TwinkiePaste 2.18 can be found at http://www.amlpages.com/home_twp.php
. Usually the TwinkiePaste 2.18 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TwinkiePaste folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall TwinkiePaste 2.18 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TwinkiePaste\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named TwinkiePaste.exe and it has a size of 692.10 KB (708707 bytes).
TwinkiePaste 2.18 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.28 MB (1339429
bytes) on disk.
- TwinkiePaste.exe (692.10 KB)
- TwinkiePasteEditor.exe (535.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (80.44 KB)
The current web page applies to TwinkiePaste 2.18 version 2.18
TwinkiePaste 2.18 is a program released by the software company G&G Software. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase TwinkiePaste 2.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TwinkiePaste 2.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TwinkiePaste 2.18 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TwinkiePaste 2.18". If it exists on your system the TwinkiePaste 2.18 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TwinkiePaste 2.18 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TwinkiePaste 2.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TwinkiePaste 2.18:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.amlpages.com/home_twp.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TwinkiePaste\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TwinkiePaste 2.18.
8. After removing TwinkiePaste 2.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TwinkiePaste 2.18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TwinkiePaste 2.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TwinkiePaste 2.18 by G&G Software from your PC, we are not saying that TwinkiePaste 2.18 by G&G Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TwinkiePaste 2.18 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 21:27:14.603