Twierdza: Krzyżowiec is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Twierdza: Krzyżowiec from your PCCenega
. Open here
for more details on Cenega. You can get more details on Twierdza: Krzyżowiec at http://www.cenega.pl
. Usually the Twierdza: Krzyżowiec program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Firefly Studios\Stronghold Crusader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Twierdza: Krzyżowiec is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Firefly Studios\Stronghold Crusader\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 2.59 MB (2711552 bytes) on disk and is called Stronghold Crusader.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Twierdza: Krzyżowiec. They take 3.30 MB (3461628
bytes) on disk.
- Pcchk.exe (44.00 KB)
- Stronghold Crusader.exe (2.59 MB)
- trainer.exe (35.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.50 KB)
Twierdza: Krzyżowiec is an application released by Cenega. Some people try to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Twierdza: Krzyżowiec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Twierdza: Krzyżowiec from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Twierdza: Krzyżowiec or simply click the Search field and type in "Twierdza: Krzyżowiec". The Twierdza: Krzyżowiec app will be found very quickly. After you select Twierdza: Krzyżowiec in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Twierdza: Krzyżowiec, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Twierdza: Krzyżowiec:
- The publisher is: http://www.cenega.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Firefly Studios\Stronghold Crusader\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Twierdza: Krzyżowiec.
8. After removing Twierdza: Krzyżowiec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Twierdza: Krzyżowiec which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Twierdza: Krzyżowiec using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Twierdza: Krzyżowiec by Cenega from your PC, we are not saying that Twierdza: Krzyżowiec by Cenega is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Twierdza: Krzyżowiec in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 12:23:09.467