Twidium Inviter 6.1.7
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 from your systemTwidium Team
. Take a look here
for more info on Twidium Team. Detailed information about Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 can be found at http://www.twidium.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Twidium Inviter 6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Twidium Inviter 6\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Twidium Inviter4.exe and its approximative size is 3.83 MB (4014432 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Twidium Inviter 6.1.7. They take 8.80 MB (9226503
bytes) on disk.
- Twidium Inviter4.exe (3.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 version 220.127.116.11
Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 is a program by Twidium Team. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Twidium Inviter 6.1.7". If it is installed on your PC the Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 app will be found automatically. After you click Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Twidium Inviter 6.1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Twidium Inviter 6.1.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.twidium.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Twidium Inviter 6\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Twidium Inviter 6.1.7.
8. After removing Twidium Inviter 6.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 by Twidium Team from your PC, we are not saying that Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 by Twidium Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Twidium Inviter 6.1.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-15 19:44:12.250