Twidium Inviter 6.1.10
Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 from your systemTwidium Team
. You can read more on Twidium Team or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 can be found at http://www.twidium.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Twidium Inviter 6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Twidium Inviter 6\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Twidium Inviter4.exe is the Twidium Inviter 6.1.10's primary executable file and it takes close to 3.82 MB (4007776 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Twidium Inviter 6.1.10. They occupy an average of 8.79 MB (9211785
bytes) on disk.
- Twidium Inviter4.exe (3.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 version 22.214.171.124
Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 is an application marketed by Twidium Team. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Twidium Inviter 6.1.10". The Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 app will be found automatically. When you select Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Twidium Inviter 6.1.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Twidium Inviter 6.1.10:
- The software company is: http://www.twidium.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Twidium Inviter 6\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Twidium Inviter 6.1.10.
8. After removing Twidium Inviter 6.1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 by Twidium Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 by Twidium Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Twidium Inviter 6.1.10 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-17 21:24:28.833