Tweeten is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Tweeten from your computerInspect Element Inc.
. Further information on Inspect Element Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Tweeten program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName.PASTONGROUP\AppData\Local\Programs\Tweeten folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Tweeten is C:\Users\UserName.PASTONGROUP\AppData\Local\Programs\Tweeten\Uninstall Tweeten.exe. Tweeten.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 99.40 MB (104228864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Tweeten. They occupy about 99.80 MB (104645225
bytes) on disk.
- Tweeten.exe (99.40 MB)
- Uninstall Tweeten.exe (229.10 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- Jobber.exe (72.50 KB)
This info is about Tweeten version 5.1.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Tweeten:
...click to view all...
Tweeten is a program marketed by the software company Inspect Element Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Tweeten is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Tweeten from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tweeten or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tweeten". The Tweeten application will be found automatically. After you select Tweeten in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tweeten, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tweeten.
8. After uninstalling Tweeten, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tweeten that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tweeten with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tweeten by Inspect Element Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Tweeten by Inspect Element Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tweeten supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 20:38:19.557