This web page is about Tweeten for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tweeten from your systemTweeten
. Open here
where you can get more info on Tweeten. Tweeten is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Tweeten directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Tweeten is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Tweeten\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called tweeten.exe and its approximative size is 346.00 KB (354304 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Tweeten. They occupy 80.92 MB (84855296
bytes) on disk.
- tweeten.exe (346.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- tweeten.exe (76.98 MB)
The current web page applies to Tweeten version 4.3.2
alone. For other Tweeten versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Tweeten is an application offered by Tweeten. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Tweeten is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tweeten with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tweeten or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tweeten". If it exists on your system the Tweeten app will be found very quickly. When you click Tweeten in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Tweeten, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tweeten.
8. After uninstalling Tweeten, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tweeten which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tweeten using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tweeten by Tweeten from your computer, we are not saying that Tweeten by Tweeten is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tweeten supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 02:54:20.763