You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TweetDuck for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TweetDuck from your computerchylex
. Further information on chylex can be seen here
. More data about the app TweetDuck can be found at https://tweetduck.chylex.com
. TweetDuck is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweetDuck directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall TweetDuck by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TweetDuck\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. TweetDuck.exe is the TweetDuck's primary executable file and it takes circa 416.50 KB (426496 bytes) on disk.
TweetDuck installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.18 MB (1242277
bytes) on disk.
- TweetDuck.Browser.exe (7.00 KB)
- TweetDuck.exe (416.50 KB)
- TweetDuck.Video.exe (49.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (740.66 KB)
The current web page applies to TweetDuck version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of TweetDuck:
...click to view all...
TweetDuck is an application offered by the software company chylex. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase TweetDuck is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TweetDuck from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TweetDuck or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweetDuck". If it exists on your system the TweetDuck app will be found very quickly. When you select TweetDuck in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TweetDuck, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweetDuck:
- The web site of the program is: https://tweetduck.chylex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweetDuck\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TweetDuck.
8. After uninstalling TweetDuck, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TweetDuck that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TweetDuck using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TweetDuck by chylex from your computer, we are not saying that TweetDuck by chylex is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweetDuck supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 08:47:15.330