TweetDeck by Twitter
This info is about TweetDeck by Twitter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TweetDeck by Twitter from your PCTwitter Inc.
. Further information on Twitter Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about TweetDeck by Twitter at https://twitter.com
. TweetDeck by Twitter is frequently installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\tweetdeckbytwitter-e94bb33e3aa669cef24d6426e26382fc" directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove TweetDeck by Twitter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\tweetdeckbytwitter-e94bb33e3aa669cef24d6426e26382fc\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
TweetDeck by Twitter contains of the executables below. They occupy 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
This web page is about TweetDeck by Twitter version 1
TweetDeck by Twitter is a program by Twitter Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase TweetDeck by Twitter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TweetDeck by Twitter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TweetDeck by Twitter or simply click the Search field and type in "TweetDeck by Twitter". If it exists on your system the TweetDeck by Twitter app will be found automatically. After you select TweetDeck by Twitter in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TweetDeck by Twitter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweetDeck by Twitter:
- The web site of the program is: https://twitter.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\tweetdeckbytwitter-e94bb33e3aa669cef24d6426e26382fc\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TweetDeck by Twitter.
8. After uninstalling TweetDeck by Twitter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TweetDeck by Twitter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweetDeck by Twitter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TweetDeck by Twitter by Twitter Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TweetDeck by Twitter by Twitter Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TweetDeck by Twitter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-27 14:39:41.460