Tweaking.com - Registry Backup
This info is about Tweaking.com - Registry Backup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Tweaking.com - Registry Backup from your systemTweaking.com
. Go over here
for more info on Tweaking.com. More information about the software Tweaking.com - Registry Backup can be found at http://www.tweaking.com
. Tweaking.com - Registry Backup is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Registry Backup directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Tweaking.com - Registry Backup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Registry Backup\uninstall.exe. TweakingRegistryBackup.exe is the Tweaking.com - Registry Backup's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.61 MB (1683456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Tweaking.com - Registry Backup. They take about 4.68 MB (4903056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TweakingRegistryBackup.exe (1.61 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- dosdev.exe (6.50 KB)
- vss_2003.exe (344.00 KB)
- vss_7_32.exe (234.81 KB)
- vss_7_64.exe (339.83 KB)
- vss_pause.exe (28.00 KB)
- vss_start.exe (88.00 KB)
- vss_vista_32.exe (202.00 KB)
- vss_vista_64.exe (299.50 KB)
- vss_xp.exe (288.00 KB)
This page is about Tweaking.com - Registry Backup version 1.6.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Tweaking.com - Registry Backup versions:
...click to view all...
Tweaking.com - Registry Backup is a program released by Tweaking.com. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Tweaking.com - Registry Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Tweaking.com - Registry Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tweaking.com - Registry Backup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tweaking.com - Registry Backup". If it exists on your system the Tweaking.com - Registry Backup app will be found automatically. When you select Tweaking.com - Registry Backup in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tweaking.com - Registry Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tweaking.com - Registry Backup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweaking.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Registry Backup\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tweaking.com - Registry Backup.
8. After uninstalling Tweaking.com - Registry Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tweaking.com - Registry Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tweaking.com - Registry Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tweaking.com - Registry Backup by Tweaking.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Tweaking.com - Registry Backup by Tweaking.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tweaking.com - Registry Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-28 10:42:45.597