Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify
A guide to uninstall Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify from your PC
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Tweaking.com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Tweaking.com. Please follow http://www.tweaking.com
if you want to read more on Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify on Tweaking.com's page. Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com\Hardware Identify folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com\Hardware Identify\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com\Hardware Identify\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. HardwareIdentify.exe is the Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify's main executable file and it occupies close to 844.97 KB (865248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify. They take about 2.11 MB (2211296
bytes) on disk.
- HardwareIdentify.exe (844.97 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This data is about Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify version 1.0.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify versions:
...click to view all...
Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Hardware Identify
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Hardware Identify\HardwareIdentify.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Hardware Identify\hwids.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Hardware Identify\hwids.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Hardware Identify\lua5.1.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify\UninstallString
A way to delete Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify is an application released by Tweaking.com. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify". If it exists on your system the Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweaking.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com\Hardware Identify\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com\Hardware Identify\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify.
8. After uninstalling Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify by Tweaking.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify by Tweaking.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 17:52:16.417