Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer from your systemTweaking.com
. Check out here
for more details on Tweaking.com. More data about the app Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer can be found at http://www.tweaking.com
. Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Envelope Printer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Envelope Printer\uninstall.exe. EnvelopePrinter.exe is the Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.36 MB (2470880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer. They take 3.64 MB (3816928
bytes) on disk.
- EnvelopePrinter.exe (2.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.0
of Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer. You can find below info on other versions of Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com\Envelope Printer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tweaking.com\Envelope Printer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com\Envelope Printer\AddressBook\Delivery\Last_Delivery_Address.dat
- C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com\Envelope Printer\AddressBook\Return\Last_Return_Address.dat
- C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com\Envelope Printer\changelog.txt
- C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com\Envelope Printer\color_presets\_ReadMe.txt
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer\UninstallString
Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer is an application by Tweaking.com. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer or simply click the Search field and type in "Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer". If it is installed on your PC the Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer application will be found automatically. When you select Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweaking.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Envelope Printer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer.
8. After removing Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer by Tweaking.com from your computer, we are not saying that Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer by Tweaking.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-18 17:06:39.190