TweakVI is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall TweakVI from your systemTotalidea Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Totalidea Software. You can see more info related to TweakVI at http://www.totalidea.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\TweakVI directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TweakVI by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\TweakVI\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled TweakVI.exe and occupies 6.02 MB (6311648 bytes).
TweakVI is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.47 MB (13078240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Plugin_ClearType.exe (712.00 KB)
- Plugin_CPUtweaks.exe (560.00 KB)
- Plugin_Desktop.exe (636.00 KB)
- Plugin_DiscInfo.exe (580.00 KB)
- Plugin_IEtweaks.exe (572.00 KB)
- Plugin_MiscTweaks.exe (640.00 KB)
- Plugin_MiscTweaksII.exe (544.00 KB)
- Plugin_Outlook.exe (572.00 KB)
- Plugin_Startmenu.exe (580.00 KB)
- Plugin_SysFolder.exe (600.00 KB)
- Plugin_SysInfo.exe (564.00 KB)
- TweakVI.exe (6.02 MB)
- GetEasyBCD.exe (16.00 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (32.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01151
of TweakVI. You can find below info on other versions of TweakVI:
...click to view all...
TweakVI is a program offered by the software company Totalidea Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove TweakVI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TweakVI from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TweakVI or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakVI". If it is installed on your PC the TweakVI program will be found automatically. When you click TweakVI in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TweakVI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakVI:
- The publisher is: http://www.totalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\TweakVI\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TweakVI.
8. After uninstalling TweakVI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakVI that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakVI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TweakVI by Totalidea Software from your computer, we are not saying that TweakVI by Totalidea Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakVI in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 05:55:16.923