TweakPower is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall TweakPower from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. Take a look here
for more details on Kurt Zimmermann. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\TweakPower folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TweakPower by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TweakPower\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled TweakPower.exe and occupies 3.83 MB (4017488 bytes).
TweakPower contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.88 MB (5115888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EventVwr.exe (116.33 KB)
- ProcessExplorer.exe (271.34 KB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (211.84 KB)
- TweakPower.exe (3.83 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (435.83 KB)
- Updater.exe (37.33 KB)
The current page applies to TweakPower version 1.005
alone. You can find below a few links to other TweakPower releases:
...click to view all...
TweakPower is a program marketed by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove TweakPower is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TweakPower from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TweakPower or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakPower". If it is installed on your PC the TweakPower application will be found automatically. After you select TweakPower in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TweakPower, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TweakPower.
8. After uninstalling TweakPower, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakPower which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TweakPower using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TweakPower by Kurt Zimmermann from your computer, we are not saying that TweakPower by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TweakPower in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 15:07:07.880