TweakPower is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall TweakPower from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. Open here
for more information on Kurt Zimmermann. TweakPower is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TweakPower folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall TweakPower by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TweakPower\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named TweakPower.exe and occupies 4.49 MB (4705104 bytes).
TweakPower contains of the executables below. They take 5.53 MB (5799584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EventVwr.exe (116.83 KB)
- ProcessExplorer.exe (271.34 KB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (211.84 KB)
- TweakPower.exe (4.49 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (431.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (37.33 KB)
The current page applies to TweakPower version 1.034
alone. For more TweakPower versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TweakPower is a program offered by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall TweakPower is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TweakPower from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TweakPower or simply click the Search feature and type in "TweakPower". If it is installed on your PC the TweakPower program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TweakPower in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TweakPower, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TweakPower.
8. After uninstalling TweakPower, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TweakPower that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweakPower using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TweakPower by Kurt Zimmermann from your PC, we are not saying that TweakPower by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TweakPower in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 01:45:33.490