TweakPower is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TweakPower from your computerKurt Zimmermann
. Take a look here
for more info on Kurt Zimmermann. Usually the TweakPower program is found in the C:\Program Files\TweakPower folder, depending on the user's option during install. TweakPower's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TweakPower\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. TweakPower.exe is the TweakPower's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.82 MB (4003664 bytes) on disk.
TweakPower installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.87 MB (5102064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EventVwr.exe (116.33 KB)
- ProcessExplorer.exe (271.34 KB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (211.84 KB)
- TweakPower.exe (3.82 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (435.83 KB)
- Updater.exe (37.33 KB)
The current page applies to TweakPower version 1.018
only. Click on the links below for other TweakPower versions:
...click to view all...
TweakPower is a program by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase TweakPower is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TweakPower using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TweakPower or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TweakPower". If it exists on your system the TweakPower program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TweakPower in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TweakPower, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TweakPower.
8. After removing TweakPower, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TweakPower which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakPower using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TweakPower by Kurt Zimmermann from your PC, we are not saying that TweakPower by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakPower supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:17:18.840