TweakNow PowerPack 2010
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TweakNow PowerPack 2010 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TweakNow PowerPack 2010 from your PCTweakNow.com
. Further information on TweakNow.com can be seen here
. You can get more details related to TweakNow PowerPack 2010 at http://www.tweaknow.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakNow PowerPack 2010 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove TweakNow PowerPack 2010 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakNow PowerPack 2010\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. PowerPack.exe is the TweakNow PowerPack 2010's primary executable file and it takes circa 11.06 MB (11597056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside TweakNow PowerPack 2010. They take about 21.51 MB (22550016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDAuto.exe (419.25 KB)
- ConvertTo.exe (2.11 MB)
- PowerPack.exe (11.06 MB)
- RegDefragReport.exe (1.87 MB)
- Shortcut_XP.exe (26.25 KB)
- Transparent.exe (23.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (760.25 KB)
- VirDesk.exe (4.71 MB)
- RAM2_XP.exe (86.25 KB)
- Shutdown.exe (185.25 KB)
- RAM2_XP.exe (90.75 KB)
- Shutdown.exe (196.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of TweakNow PowerPack 2010. For more TweakNow PowerPack 2010 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TweakNow PowerPack 2010 is a program released by TweakNow.com. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove TweakNow PowerPack 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TweakNow PowerPack 2010 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TweakNow PowerPack 2010 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakNow PowerPack 2010". If it exists on your system the TweakNow PowerPack 2010 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TweakNow PowerPack 2010 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TweakNow PowerPack 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakNow PowerPack 2010:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweaknow.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakNow PowerPack 2010\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TweakNow PowerPack 2010.
8. After removing TweakNow PowerPack 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TweakNow PowerPack 2010 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweakNow PowerPack 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TweakNow PowerPack 2010 by TweakNow.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TweakNow PowerPack 2010 by TweakNow.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakNow PowerPack 2010 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:45:02.093