TweakMASTER is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TweakMASTER from your PCHagel Technologies Ltd.
. Go over here
for more details on Hagel Technologies Ltd.. You can see more info about TweakMASTER at http://www.tweakmaster.com
. Usually the TweakMASTER program is found in the C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TweakMASTER. TweakMASTER's main file takes about 2.01 MB (2105744 bytes) and is called TweakMASTER.exe.
TweakMASTER contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.05 MB (3197104
bytes) on disk.
- TMTray.exe (318.89 KB)
- TweakMASTER.exe (2.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (746.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.14
of TweakMASTER. You can find below info on other application versions of TweakMASTER:
If planning to uninstall TweakMASTER you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall TweakMASTER:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName.PC1\Application Data\Hagel Technologies\TweakMASTER
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName.PC1\Application Data\Hagel Technologies\TweakMASTER\LinkFox.db
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\fanfares.wav
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\license.rtf
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\LinkFox.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\LinkFox.tds
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\negative.wav
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\positive.wav
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\ReadMe.rtf
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\report_template.html
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\SQLite3.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\TMRsrc.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\TMTray.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\TweakBHO.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\TweakMASTER.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\TweakMASTER.tds
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\TwkMastr.chm
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\unins000.msg
TweakMASTER is an application by Hagel Technologies Ltd.. Some people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove TweakMASTER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TweakMASTER from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TweakMASTER or simply click the Search feature and type in "TweakMASTER". If it exists on your system the TweakMASTER program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TweakMASTER in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TweakMASTER, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakMASTER:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweakmaster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakMASTER.
8. After removing TweakMASTER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TweakMASTER which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TweakMASTER using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TweakMASTER by Hagel Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that TweakMASTER by Hagel Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakMASTER supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:05:31.480