You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. More data about the program TweakBit PCSpeedUp can be found at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. Usually the TweakBit PCSpeedUp application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PCSpeedUp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.98 MB (3127728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside TweakBit PCSpeedUp. They occupy about 4.75 MB (4981888
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (29.42 KB)
- GASender.exe (39.42 KB)
- PCSpeedUp.exe (2.98 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (553.92 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to TweakBit PCSpeedUp version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other TweakBit PCSpeedUp versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp:
The files below were left behind on your disk by TweakBit PCSpeedUp's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\ATPopupsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\ATUpdatersHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\AxBrowsers.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\CommonForms.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\CommonForms.Routine.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\CommonForms.Site.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Data\main.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\DebugHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\DiskCleanerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\DiskDefragHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\DiskWipeHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\GASender.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\GoogleAnalyticsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\InternetOptimizerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Lang\installer_deu.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Lang\installer_enu.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Lang\installer_esp.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Lang\installer_fra.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Localizer.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\Patch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\PCSpeedUp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\ProductHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\RegistryCleanerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\RescueCenterForm.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\RescueCenterHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\SendDebugLog.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\ServiceManagerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\SettingsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\SHFolder.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\SystemInformationHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\TaskSchedulerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\TweakManagerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\VolumesHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\WizardHelper.dll
TweakBit PCSpeedUp is an application by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase TweakBit PCSpeedUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TweakBit PCSpeedUp from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TweakBit PCSpeedUp or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakBit PCSpeedUp". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit PCSpeedUp app will be found automatically. After you select TweakBit PCSpeedUp in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TweakBit PCSpeedUp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit PCSpeedUp:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSpeedUp\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakBit PCSpeedUp.
8. After removing TweakBit PCSpeedUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit PCSpeedUp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit PCSpeedUp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TweakBit PCSpeedUp by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit PCSpeedUp by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit PCSpeedUp in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 04:54:17.580