TweakBit PCRepairKit is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TweakBit PCRepairKit from your PCSACC
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SACC. TweakBit PCRepairKit is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCRepairKit directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCRepairKit\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TweakBit PCRepairKit. The program's main executable file occupies 4.94 MB (5177416 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCRepairKit.exe.
TweakBit PCRepairKit is composed of the following executables which take 11.25 MB (11795787
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Downloader.exe (33.07 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.03 MB)
- GASender.exe (39.57 KB)
- PCRepairKit.exe (4.94 MB)
- rdboot32.exe (82.07 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.07 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (914.07 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (723.07 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.57 KB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninst.exe (350.05 KB)
The current page applies to TweakBit PCRepairKit version 188.8.131.52
TweakBit PCRepairKit is a program marketed by SACC. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase TweakBit PCRepairKit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TweakBit PCRepairKit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TweakBit PCRepairKit or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakBit PCRepairKit". If it exists on your system the TweakBit PCRepairKit app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TweakBit PCRepairKit in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit PCRepairKit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakBit PCRepairKit.
8. After uninstalling TweakBit PCRepairKit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit PCRepairKit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TweakBit PCRepairKit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit PCRepairKit by SACC from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakBit PCRepairKit by SACC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit PCRepairKit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 21:33:35.717