TweakBit PCRepairKit is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TweakBit PCRepairKit from your PCTweakbit Pty Ltd
. More information on Tweakbit Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
to get more facts about TweakBit PCRepairKit on Tweakbit Pty Ltd's website. TweakBit PCRepairKit is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCRepairKit directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall TweakBit PCRepairKit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCRepairKit\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PCRepairKit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.46 MB (5723800 bytes) on disk.
TweakBit PCRepairKit contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.66 MB (14320416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Downloader.exe (34.15 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.11 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (848.15 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (947.65 KB)
- PCRepairKit.exe (5.46 MB)
- rdboot32.exe (82.15 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.15 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (976.65 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (722.65 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (555.15 KB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
The current web page applies to TweakBit PCRepairKit version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of TweakBit PCRepairKit:
...click to view all...
TweakBit PCRepairKit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
TweakBit PCRepairKit is a program by Tweakbit Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase TweakBit PCRepairKit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TweakBit PCRepairKit from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TweakBit PCRepairKit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TweakBit PCRepairKit". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit PCRepairKit program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TweakBit PCRepairKit in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TweakBit PCRepairKit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit PCRepairKit:
- The software company is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCRepairKit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakBit PCRepairKit.
8. After removing TweakBit PCRepairKit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit PCRepairKit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit PCRepairKit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TweakBit PCRepairKit by Tweakbit Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakBit PCRepairKit by Tweakbit Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TweakBit PCRepairKit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 12:04:05.940