TweakBit PC Repair
TweakBit PC Repair is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall TweakBit PC Repair from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
to get more facts about TweakBit PC Repair on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PC Repair directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for TweakBit PC Repair is C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PC Repair\unins000.exe. PCRepair.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.30 MB (3463776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with TweakBit PC Repair. They take about 9.15 MB (9598400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Downloader.exe (33.59 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.02 MB)
- GASender.exe (40.09 KB)
- PCRepair.exe (3.30 MB)
- rdboot32.exe (82.59 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (904.59 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (722.09 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.59 KB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of TweakBit PC Repair. Click on the links below for other TweakBit PC Repair versions:
...click to view all...
TweakBit PC Repair is an application released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall TweakBit PC Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TweakBit PC Repair from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TweakBit PC Repair or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakBit PC Repair". The TweakBit PC Repair app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TweakBit PC Repair in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit PC Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit PC Repair:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PC Repair\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TweakBit PC Repair.
8. After removing TweakBit PC Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit PC Repair that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit PC Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit PC Repair by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit PC Repair by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TweakBit PC Repair in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 18:43:15.950