TweakBit FixMyPC is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall TweakBit FixMyPC from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. You can read more about related to TweakBit FixMyPC at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\FixMyPC directory (same installation drive as Windows). TweakBit FixMyPC's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\FixMyPC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.64 MB (2764736 bytes) on disk and is labeled FixMyPC.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TweakBit FixMyPC. They take 10.69 MB (11212548
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Downloader.exe (32.94 KB)
- FixMyPC.exe (2.64 MB)
- GASender.exe (40.44 KB)
- Patch.exe (246.07 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (82.44 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.44 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (906.94 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (724.44 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (554.94 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (870.94 KB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.05 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (972.44 KB)
The current web page applies to TweakBit FixMyPC version 22.214.171.124
only. For other TweakBit FixMyPC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TweakBit FixMyPC is a program marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase TweakBit FixMyPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TweakBit FixMyPC from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TweakBit FixMyPC or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakBit FixMyPC". If it exists on your system the TweakBit FixMyPC app will be found automatically. After you select TweakBit FixMyPC in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TweakBit FixMyPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit FixMyPC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\FixMyPC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TweakBit FixMyPC.
8. After removing TweakBit FixMyPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit FixMyPC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TweakBit FixMyPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit FixMyPC by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit FixMyPC by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit FixMyPC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 16:10:50.007