TweakBit File Recovery
This page is about TweakBit File Recovery for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TweakBit File Recovery from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. More details about the app TweakBit File Recovery can be found at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\File Recovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\File Recovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TweakBit File Recovery. FileRecovery.exe is the TweakBit File Recovery's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.39 MB (1458096 bytes) on disk.
TweakBit File Recovery installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.84 MB (5072944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRecovery.exe (1.39 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (875.92 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (887.92 KB)
- GASender.exe (39.42 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (553.92 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about TweakBit File Recovery version 126.96.36.199
only. For other TweakBit File Recovery versions please click below:
TweakBit File Recovery has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TweakBit\File Recovery
TweakBit File Recovery is an application offered by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove TweakBit File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TweakBit File Recovery from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TweakBit File Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "TweakBit File Recovery". If it exists on your system the TweakBit File Recovery application will be found automatically. After you select TweakBit File Recovery in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit File Recovery:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TweakBit File Recovery.
8. After removing TweakBit File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TweakBit File Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TweakBit File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakBit File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that TweakBit File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakBit File Recovery in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:47:33.460