TweakBit Driver Updater
This info is about TweakBit Driver Updater for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TweakBit Driver Updater from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
to get more details about TweakBit Driver Updater on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. TweakBit Driver Updater is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\TweakBit\Driver Updater directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall TweakBit Driver Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TweakBit\Driver Updater\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called DriverUpdater.exe and it has a size of 3.24 MB (3393472 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in TweakBit Driver Updater. They take 5.55 MB (5814400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Downloader.exe (32.94 KB)
- DPInst32.exe (547.94 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (3.24 MB)
- GASender.exe (40.44 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (554.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TweakBit Driver Updater. For more TweakBit Driver Updater versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TweakBit Driver Updater is an application released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TweakBit Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TweakBit Driver Updater with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TweakBit Driver Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakBit Driver Updater". The TweakBit Driver Updater program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TweakBit Driver Updater in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TweakBit Driver Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakBit Driver Updater:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakBit\Driver Updater\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TweakBit Driver Updater.
8. After uninstalling TweakBit Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit Driver Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakBit Driver Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TweakBit Driver Updater by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that TweakBit Driver Updater by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TweakBit Driver Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 13:30:58.300